Your Washington Auto Accident Attorneys
Car Accident Legal Help
At Anderson Law we provide the best legal help to assist you in coping with the unexpected difficulty caused by a car accident. Medical bills, lost wages, car repairs and other challenges can be overwhelming, but legal action can be taken to protect your rights. We can help alleviate the pain of your auto accident by seeking compensation for your hardships. We know that you are suffering and will make sure that you receive the benefits and recover the losses you are legally entitled to.
Car Accident Claim?
What are the Elements of a Car Accident Claim?
The following are common elements of a Car Accident Claim:
- Damage to your vehicle,
- Damage to your person, or bodily injury, and
- Loss of income from your injuries.
How long do I have to file a Car Accident Claim?
In Washington State, victims of an auto accident have a limited time to file a claim, often 3 years from the date of injury. In Oregon, this could be limited to 2 years. To get specific details on how much time you have to file a claim, also known as the statute of limitations, contact Anderson Law today.
What losses can be recovered in a Car Accident case?
Pain and Suffering
Vehicle Repair or Replacement
Proving these losses in court may require testimony from medical experts, expert economists, and other expert witnesses.
- Emotional distress stemming from the collision,
- Past, present and future medical bill reimbursement,
- Lost wages for missed time from work, including time spent attending court hearings, physical therapy, and doctors’ appointments, plus injury and recovery time,
- Lost future earnings,
- Vehicle repair or replacement damages,
- Other out-of-pocket costs, such as storage and towing fees for a wrecked or totaled vehicle.
Proving these losses in court or in civil arbitration may require testimony from medical experts, economists, accountants, and other expert witnesses.