If you were injured in the U.S., you may make a claim in the U.S. regardless of legal status Whether you are in the United States temporarily, with a work visa, or if you are a resident, you will be able to make a claim for damages sustained by the negligent or intentional conduct of another.

It may seem surprising to some people, but even an illegal immigrant can make a personal injury claim. In most cases, the immigration status of an individual cannot be presented in personal injury legal proceedings.

Categories: Q & A


Leave a Reply